Monday, August 5, 2013

Please read Brad Anderson's blog!

This is my first blog post after two weeks of vacation. I have never been away from work that long before, and I feel like a rookie J
Therefore, I will start to blog with this short blog post about Microsoft Vice President for Windows Server and System Center, Brad Anderson.

One of the thing that keeps me awake at night is when I think about the big picture.
With the upcoming releases of both Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2, we have a bunch of new features. Many of my friends and colleagues in the industry are very feature oriented. And before I continue, there’s nothing wrong with that. However, this may limit their options when it comes to career opportunities. Some people are very satisfied with the situation of being the hot shot consultant, knowing every how-to of their primary products. And some others are leaning more over to the abstraction of those features, curious to know all the ‘what’ and ‘why’. I like to consider myself as one of those, although I have a deep technology hunger as well. To summarize, a good mix is necessary to keep me smiling and satisfied.

Brad Anderson is one of those individuals that inspires me when it comes to the ‘why’ and ‘what’ things.
Not only is he running the show of both Windows Server and System Center, but he has really deep insight into the industry and is able to explain complex things that everyone could understand.
This is why I would like to give you a heads up on his new blog “In the Cloud”.


Bookmark this blog and keep reading it to get a better understanding of Microsoft’s background of every innovation and features in the System Center and Windows Server space.
Especially, I would like to highlight his last two blog posts about IaaS and Service Providers.




Happy reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was very curious to see some highly informative, entirely impressive, and fully productive articles on any website. Despite browsing on a lot of websites, I was terribly frustrated from the content of others’ sites. Yet when I came across the articles on your site, these were truly gratifying yet were of highest significance. My thumbing ovation for your professional team!!!

Website Cloud Hosting